Deploy Unified Communications Fast
Learn how to quickly deploy reliable Unified Communications in midmarket businesses.
Find guidance on how to empower your workforce through collaboration services, such as Cisco Unified Communications, Video Collaboration, and Contact Center. Design powerful, comprehensive, and scalable collaboration architectures with help from Cisco Preferred Architectures and Cisco Validated Designs (CVDs).
These guides provide the framework for systems design based on common use cases or current engineering system priorities. Cisco engineers have tested and documented each CVD in order to help ensure a faster, more reliable, and more predictable deployment.
Preferred Architecture Guides
Preferred Architecture Design Overviews offer a prescriptive, end-to-end architecture. Each document provides an understanding of the individual products and their role in the overall architecture, along with basic design best practices and a sample Bill of Materials
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Voice (PDF - 5.8 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Video (PDF - 5.1 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Collaboration (PDF - 6.9 MB)
Midmarket Collaboration CVD Guides
Midmarket CVDs provide detailed design and step-by-step deployment information for collaboration deployments catering to midmarket customer deployments, and are based on Preferred Architectures.
- Unified Communications Using Cisco Business Edition 6000 CVD– February 2014 (PDF - 5.3 MB)
- Video Conferencing Using Cisco Business Edition 6000 CVD– February 2014 (PDF - 3.9 MB)
- Help Desk Using Cisco UCCX CVD– February 2014 (PDF - 4.3 MB)
- Help Desk Scripts and Prompts – February 2014 (ZIP – 0.5 MB)
Cisco Unified Configurator for Collaboration
The Cisco Unified Configurator for Collaboration (UCC) helps you quickly install, configure, and deploy basic telephony and simple voice messaging. It is used in conjunction with the Unified Communications Using Cisco Business Edition (BE) 6000 Technology Design Guide. We offer Cisco UCC for Microsoft Windows and for Apple Mac.
Additional Collaboration CVD Guides
- Telephony Using Cisco UCM CVD– August 2013 (PDF - 2.8 MB)
- Telephony Using Cisco UCM Configuration Files Guide – August 2013 (PDF - 1.0 MB)
- SIP Video Using VCS CVD– August 2013 (PDF - 2.3 MB)
- VCS and UCM Video Integration CVD– August 2013 (PDF - 4.8 MB)
- H.323 Video Interworking Using VCS CVD– August 2013 (PDF - 2.4 MB)
- On-Premises IM Using Cisco Jabber CVD– August 2013 (PDF - 3.3 MB)
- VPN Phone Technology Design Guide – August 2013 (PDF - 1.7 MB)