Meet Big Data Challenges for Hadoop
Understand the architecture and deployment of Flexpod Select for Hadoop with Cloudera.
Cisco Common Platform Architecture (CPA) for Big Data is a highly scalable architecture. It is designed to meet a variety of scale-out application demands with simplified data integration and management integration capabilities.
- Cisco ACI and UCS for Big Data with Cloudera
- Big Data with Cisco UCS and EMC Isilon: A 60 Node Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop as a Service (HaaS) with Cisco UCS CPA v2 for Big Data and Open Stack
- Cisco UCS CPAv2 for Big Data with Cloudera
- Cisco UCS CPAv2 for Big Data with Hortonworks
- Cisco UCS CPAv2 for Big Data with Pivotal HD and HAWQ
- Cisco UCS CPAv2 for Big Data with Intel Distribution for Apache Hadoop
FlexPod Select for Hadoop is an extension of Cisco Common Platform Architecture (CPA) for Big Data. It is designed for customers who need enterprise-class, external, storage array features.
The solution offers a comprehensive analytic stack for big data that includes computing, storage, connectivity, and enterprise Hadoop distribution with a full range of services to manage heavy workloads. The offer is a pre-validated solution for enterprise Hadoop deployments, with breakthroughs around Hadoop stability, operations, and storage efficiency.