Use a Router Switch to Enhance Network Intelligence
Advanced technologies and services are being incorporated into switches to provide a more intelligent network. Incorporating routing capabilities into a switch creates a router switch. A router switch delivers routing functionality along with traditional switching capabilities at very high rates of speed and efficiency. The increased intelligence and functionality of a router switch can make your network a tool that helps your business grow.
A router switch can provide:
- Wire-speed routing, including support for:
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Protocol
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP) versions 1 and 2
- Integrated intelligence for filtering and security
- Flexibility for network design and traffic patterns
Cigna Improves Network Security with Routed Access Solution
Cigna extends multiple security layers and defenses to the point where users first enter the network with an innovative and easy to manage solution.
> Read Case Study
Router Switch Solution Doubles Bandwidth, Halves Complexity
San Antonio Water System doubled its network bandwidth, reduced costs, improved security, and reduced network complexity with a Cisco Routed Access solution.