|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Expand your Network with Speed and Security
WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point – PoE/Advanced Security Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about secure wireless connectivity with the Cisco WAP4410N Access Point. (1:19 min)
Read Data Sheet
Get the Flash Player
Why string cables across your workspace when clients can connect to your internal network using wireless technology? The Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point delivers speed and security rivaling that of a typical wired connection.
Wireless-N is not only the fastest wireless protocol, it's also backwards compatible for users running 802.11b and 802.11g devices. The access point integrates MIMO (multiple-in, multiple-out) technology to extend your connection's range and consistency. Embedded quality-of-service (QoS) functionality maintains excellence in video and voice communications. And since the WAP4410N supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), the device can be installed places like high on walls without nearby electrical outlets.
Additional features of the WAP4410N Access Point include:
- Native support for IPv6, which allows you to take advantage of the future networking application and operation system, without an equipment upgrade.
- Advanced security capabilities like support for WEP and WPA protocols, rogue AP detection, MAC-based access control, and 802.1x authentication
- Support for up to 4 BSSIDs and SSID mapping for up to 4 VLANs
- Easy installation and configuration via a standard web interface
- Limited lifetime warranty
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points Products Data Sheets List )
Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point: PoE/Advanced Security (German)
(All Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points Products End-of-Life Notices List )