Enforce Policies and Enhance Service
Now you can easily integrate network- and service-enhancing capabilities. Cisco In-Line Services are deployed within the call flow instead of requiring the call to be off-loaded to service provisioning servers and load balancers. As part of these in-line services, Cisco Network Traffic Optimization helps you enforce policies and improve service.
Optimize Traffic Flow
Cisco In-Line Services take advantage of the Cisco ASR 5000 Series so you can:
- Facilitate more efficient traffic flow end to end
- Offer new services with greater flexibility and simplicity
Cisco Network Traffic Optimization offers comprehensive service understanding and interactive resource allocation capabilities to help you:
- Enforce subscriber, application, or business policies
- Prioritize traffic for tiered services
- Initiate quality-of-service (QoS) upgrades or downgrades
This solution is featured on the Cisco ASR 5000 Series and the Cisco Converged Services Platform:
- Helps you shape certain applications for a higher degree of network efficiency and service delivery
- Allocates resources on a per-subscriber or per-application basis
- Helps ensure that no single application or session network resource use affects other subscribers' transactions
With network-based traffic optimization, you can build an efficient and cost-effective network that will ultimately enhance the subscriber experience with mobile broadband services.