|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Provide secure data, guest, and multimedia wireless access for your small business with the Cisco AP541N Wireless Access Point. Installation scenarios include standalone or integrated with Cisco Small Business products and the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS).
- Clustering Technology: Simplifies wireless deployments by creating a single point of administration for multiple access points
- Superior Performance: Provides a Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for higher throughput
- Robust Security: Supports business-class security encryptions (WPA2, 802.1x supplicant), and authentication for client compatibility, MAC address authentication, client isolation, and rogue access point detection
- Voice Roaming: Allows for client fast roaming while maintaining good voice quality with 802.11i standards
- Power Options: Uses both standard AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE), simplifying installations in locations such as drop ceilings where power outlets may not be accessible
- Limited lifetime warranty
Browse through Cisco Small Business product management and configuration features.
(All Cisco Small Business AP500 Series Wireless Access Points Products Brochure List )
Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Point Brochure (Spanish)
Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Point Brochure (German)
Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Point Brochure (French)
(All Cisco Small Business AP500 Series Wireless Access Points Products Data Sheets List )