Industry's Fastest, Most Intelligent Access Point
Get up to 30% faster performance for your tablets, smartphones, and high-performance laptops with the industry's first 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO), 3-spatial-stream access point. The Cisco Aironet 3600 Series introduces Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to boost performance and range for all 802.11n and 802.11a/g devices, including 1, 2 and 3 spatial stream clients. The 3600 Series builds on Cisco's heritage of proactive interference protection with Cisco CleanAir technology.
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about Cisco Aironet 3600 Series. (3:24 min)Read Data Sheet
Fundamentals of Spatial Streams
See how our industry-first technology helped us design the highest performance access point. (6:23 min)
Features and Capabilities
- 802.11n with 4x4 MIMO technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450 Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points
- Modular design supports Wireless Security, 802.11ac or Cisco 3G Small Cell modules
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve performance and capacity on mixed-client networks, helping ensure that all 802.11n and 802.11a/g devices operate at the best possible data rates
- Cisco CleanAir technology, providing proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to RF interference
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including 10-day advance hardware replacement
Learn how organizations can rise to the next-generation of Wi-Fi connectivity. (2:59 min)
Cisco CleanAir Overview
See how CleanAir automatically detects, classifies, and mitigates RF interference. (2:02 min)
High-Density Wireless LAN Design Guide
"Only one thing has remained constant in wireless networking, the persistent need for more."
Jim Florwick, Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.