High-Density Wireless for Stadiums and Arenas
Enhance the fan experience in high-density stadium and arena deployments with Cisco Aironet 3500p Access Points. The 3500p model provides targeted coverage with directional antennas, complete with flexible configuration and professional installation in challenging environments.
Your organization can now create the next-generation fan experience with high-bandwidth mobile applications on tablets and smartphones, while providing more capacity for 3G/4G cellular offload.
The Cisco Aironet 3500p Access Point is:
- Ideal for high-density stadium and arena deployments
- Delivers greater wireless capacity to deliver a better fan experience and facilitate 3G/4G cellular offload
- Built with directional, narrow beamwidth external antennas for targeted coverage and minimal interference
- Designed with a rugged metal housing that provides extended operating temperature
This series also supports:
- CleanAir technology for a self-healing, self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
- ClientLink to improve reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- VideoStream which uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Connect on Facebook
Get the latest news, facts, and tips by joining our community of Wireless LAN professionals.
Join Cisco at Interop New York
Visit us in Booth 121, and see the latest technology innovations.
Cisco CleanAir in Action
Children's Mercy Hospital keeps their network running in a "noisy" wireless environment.
(All Cisco Aironet 3500 Series Products At-a-Glance List )
Connecting Fans in New Ways to Deliver the Ultimate Fan Experience
(All Cisco Aironet 3500 Series Products Data Sheets List ) White Papers
(All Cisco Aironet 3500 Series Products White Papers List )