Wireless Access for Medium to Large Enterprise Networks
This access point supports 802.11ac Wave 1. But if you're looking to expand your wireless network or deploy a new one, consider our next-generation Cisco Aironet 2800 Series. It supports the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac Wave 2, for speeds up to 2.34 Gbps. That's up from 1.3 Gbps in Wave 1.
Provide better customer service and employee experiences with faster wireless connections.
Why Move to 802.11ac Wave 2?
See the top five reasons you need this technology. (PDF - 2.3 MB)Find Out Why
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Point offers integrated 802.11ac support. Here are some additional benefits:
- Cisco High Density Experience (HDX) offers better performance in dense bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environments.
- Integrated 802.11ac radio supports 3x4 MIMO with three spatial streams.
- The fourth receiving antenna provides better performance than competing 802.11ac solutions.
- The wireless access point offers true beamforming for clients that support three spatial streams.
The Aironet 2700 Series Access Points is offered in two models:
- The 2700i has a sleek design with internal antennas, and is designed for office environments.
- The 2700e model is available for challenging indoor environments, and requires external dual-band antennas.
Find the Right Wireless Solution
Whether indoor or outdoor, find the access points that meet your needs.Go to Wireless Selector