802.11ac Performance for Small, Medium Networks
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Point with 802.11ac takes advantage of the speed and function of the latest Wi-Fi technology. It delivers high performance to small, medium-sized or enterprise networks. Using a purpose-built chipset with best-in-class RF architecture, the Aironet 2700 offers the right value to help customers ease into 802.11ac networking.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Point offers highly advanced features including integrated 802.11ac support. Among its other benefits:
- Cisco's High Density Experience (HDX) offers better performance in dense bring-your-own-device (BYOD.)
- Integrated 802.11ac radio supports 3x4 MIMO with three spatial streams.
- The fourth receiving antenna provides better performance than competing 802.11ac solutions.
- The wireless access point offers true beamforming for clients that support three spatial streams.
The Aironet 2700 Series Access Points is offered in two models:
- Cisco Aironet 2700i Access Point has a sleek design with internal antennas and is ideal for office environments.
- Cisco Aironet 2700e Access Point model is available for challenging indoor environments and requires external dual-band antennas.