|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Scalable Wireless Access
You can deploy existing wireless technologies now with the confidence that your network investment will extend to support emerging and future wireless technologies. The Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point is a modular platform designed to make field upgrades easy and to support a variety of wireless capabilities.
The Aironet 1250 Series is the first enterprise-class access point to support the IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 standard. These access points:
- Offer combined data rates of up to 600 Mbps to provide users with mobile access to high-bandwidth data, voice, and video applications regardless of their location
- Use multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology to provide reliable and predictable WLAN coverage
- Improve user experience for both existing 802.11a/b/g clients and new 802.11n clients
The Aironet 1250 Series is part of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, a comprehensive solution that unifies the wired and wireless network to:
- Deliver a common set of services and applications
- Provide a single experience for any mode of network connectivity
- Offer simplified operational management
Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Points come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that includes 10-day advance hardware replacement.