Unify Services Across All Customer Endpoints
Get a complete framework to manage all endpoints in your environment, from existing set-top boxes to connected consumer electronic devices. With Cisco Videoscape Endpoint Services, you can provision, manage, and operate multiscreen video services quickly and cost-effectively, in a virtualized and scalable way.
Features and Capabilities
Modern video devices and cloud services offer new opportunities to increase revenue and customer loyalty. But to capitalize on these services, you need to communicate with a much larger and more diverse set of endpoints.
Cisco Videoscape Endpoint Services helps you manage, diagnose, monitor, and communicate with any connected endpoint. It provides the visibility that you need to provision services across all subscriber devices from a single, unified framework. It also eliminates the need for separate management infrastructures for each platform.
With Cisco Videoscape Endpoint Services, you can:
- Reduce operational costs by consolidating disparate management systems for all set-top boxes and consumer devices
- Accelerate time to market for new services and bring existing services to new devices
- Reduce customer support calls and improve customer satisfaction through faster and more proactive diagnostics
- Increase customer loyalty by promoting an excellent experience across all screens
- Improve marketing and operational decisions through more comprehensive visibility and reporting
Cisco Videoscape Endpoint Services is part of the Cisco Videoscape Control Suite, a complete control-plane framework for today's heterogeneous, cloud-connected environments. Cisco Videoscape Control Suite transforms the service provider control plane from a rigid, monolithic system to a more scalable and flexible data center model.
With this suite, you can provision the full range of modern video services as virtualized services that can be deployed quickly and economically, including:
- Endpoint management