Highly Scalable and Carrier Class Support for Growing Needs
The Cisco RF Gateway 10 universal edge quadrature amplitude modulation (U-EQAM) device provides the scalability and high-availability features required to support escalating QAM channel capacity needs. To meet the growing demand of advanced interactive and high definition video services, your network needs to be able to meet new thresholds of performance, capacity, power consumption, ease of management, and scalability.
The Cisco RF Gateway 10 features up to 480 QAM channels per chassis with the DS48 QAM line card, and the ability to substantially grow with future QAM cards.
The Cisco RF Gateway 10 builds on the RF Gateway 1 and provides the following benefits:
- Reduces operational cost of installing, configuring, and managing U-EQAM devices while offering the ability to increase chassis capacity with field-upgradable components for simplified network buildout and increased service velocity
- Integrates with a wide variety of network architectures requiring advanced switching and routing features
- Reduces cost and complexity of WAN connections through 10Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Enables expansion in system capacity without RF network re-cabling
- Reduces time for upgrading and replacing system components
- Improves rack cabling efficiencies and access
(All Cisco RF Gateway Series Products Bulletins List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco RF Gateway Series Products Data Sheets List )