Enhance Voice Messaging and Communications
Improve customer service and employee communications. Cisco Unity Express gives your organization a quick, convenient way to manage voicemail, auto attendant, and interactive voice response (IVR).
As a simple addition to voice-enabled integrated services routers, Cisco Unity Express provides:
- Affordable voicemail and greeting services
- Voice mailboxes for up to 500 users
- Intuitive telephone prompts and a web-based interface
- Ability to manage voicemail using a Cisco Unified IP Phone display, your web browser, or your email client
- Time-card data management with TimeCardView
In addition, Survivable Remote Site Voicemail can help deliver and manage voice messages on a central server if the WAN goes down. It also restores them to the central server when the WAN is back online.
Cisco Unity Express is available as a network module or advanced integration module for Cisco 1861, 2800, 2900, 3800, and 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers.
Deploy Unified Communications Services
See the services associated with Cisco Integrated Services Routers, including TDM gateway, Session Border Control, and Telephony Survivability and more.
Read case studies showing how Cisco Unity Express contributes to customer satisfaction and business success.