Jabber XCP Features
The Jabber Extensible Communications Platform (Jabber XCP) is a presence and messaging platform that supports the real-time exchange of information.
Jabber XCP is:
- Flexible: Jabber XCP integrates with your existing IT infrastructure, including; authentication, authorization, and compliance systems. Jabber XCP meets the unique needs of your business.
- Extensible: Extend presence into any application, system, device, or service, including phone systems, workflow back-ends, and customer relationship management systems.
- Customizable: Client and server software development kits extend and customize most components of the software using standard development languages, such as Java. Add new functionality, turn features on or off, or create your own look and feel.
- Reliable and Scalable: Meets the strict demands of Fortune 100 enterprises and U.S. federal agencies. Jabber XCP is a highly reliable and scalable solution, proven to support more than a million concurrent users. It has been deployed by more large service providers and enterprises than any other single enterprise instant messaging (EIM) and presence solution.
- Secure: Jabber XCP is designed specifically for use with the U.S. federal government and to meet its stringent security requirements.
- Open and Interoperable: Rely on Jabber XCP, which is built on the widely deployed, XML-based Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) standard. Federate Jabber XCP with virtually any standards-based commercial or open-source protocol.
Jabber XCP includes a comprehensive set of features for secure EIM, including user-friendly and easy-to-administer desktop and web clients. Jabber XCP also provides advanced and customizable group chat (text conferencing) capabilities. Provide the power of presence to any application, system, or service.
Jabber XCP is a highly programmable framework that satisfies the strict requirements of the federal government today, while giving you a platform for emerging applications.
Web Conferencing Options
Launch an impromptu sales presentation, a 30-minute training session, or an online meeting. Use presence-based collaboration to promote greater user convenience and productivity. Meet using technologies including Cisco WebEx Meeting Center and Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional.
See when meeting attendees are available, and start a web conferencing session with a simple right-click in the client contact list. Invite colleagues to a conference quickly. They need only click a single button to accept the invitation and join the meeting.