|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Maximum Ethernet Power and Speed
Network versatility is critical, whether you're opening access to a conference room or consolidating your network devices into a single hub. One of the Cisco Small Business Managed Switches, the Cisco SRW208MP Ethernet Switch allows interconnection to up to eight network devices.
The SRW208MP comes with multiple customization options for prioritizing and controlling your network traffic. It wraps an element of future-proofing around massive throughput, delivering optimal speeds. With data redundancy and continuous uptime at the forefront of its operations, the switch's robust management functions are easy to access using a number of clients.
Additional features of the Cisco SRW208MP Ethernet Switch include:
- Non-blocking switching capacity of up to 5.6 Gbps
- Up to 256 active port- and 802.1q-based VLANs (4096 range)
- Secure access limitations using 802.1x port authentication and MAC filtering
- Dual-gigabit uplink ports and maximum Power over Ethernet (PoE) support for eight ports at 15.4W each
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) enables the network to be optimized for your networked applications, including voice, video and data storage