Learn how Cisco switches protect your investment with upgradeable 1 Gigabit to 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, modular power supplies, full PoE, and StackWise Plus technology.
The Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300 increases availability for converged data, voice, and video networks. The RPS 2300:
- Delivers power supply redundancy and resiliency for a variety of power requirements, including Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Helps ensure uninterrupted operation and protection against device power supply failures by providing seamless failover for Cisco switches including the Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches and routers such as Cisco Integrated Services Routers.
- Uses modular power supplies and fan for flexibility
- Allows users to define and implement the failover policy
- Is backward compatible with switches and routers previously supported by the Cisco Redundant Power System 675
- Has six RPS connectors and can simultaneously back up as many as two switches or routers