Superior Performance for Mission-Critical Workloads
The Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Server offers exceptionally high performance and reliability to power the most compute- and memory-intensive, mission-critical enterprise applications and virtualized workloads.
Features and Capabilities
The C460 M4 Rack Server is well suited for the most demanding enterprise and mission-critical workloads, large-scale virtualization, and database applications.
Either as a standalone server or in UCS-managed operations, customers gain the benefits of this server's high-capacity memory when very large memory footprints are required. Examples include:
- SAP workloads
- Database applications and data warehousing
- Large virtualized environments
- Real-time financial applications
- Java-based workloads
- Server consolidation
Specifications at a Glance
- Four rack-unit (4RU) chassis
- Either 2 or 4 Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800/8800 v2, v3, or v4 product family CPUs
- Up to 6 terabytes (TB) of double-data-rate 3 (DDR3) memory or double-data-rate 4 (DDR4) memory in 96 dual in-line memory (DIMM) slots
- 12 front accessible Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drive bays with support for hot-pluggable SAS/SATA/SSD disk drives. Two disk drive bays can be used for PCIe SSDs.
- Up to 2 PCIe SSDs
- 10 PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3 slots that support Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Cards and third-party adapters and GPUs
- Two Gigabit Ethernet LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) ports and two 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- A dedicated out-of-band (OOB) management port