Gain Performance, Reliability, and Scalability
The Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Server offers exceptionally high performance and reliability to power the most compute- and memory-intensive, mission-critical enterprise applications and virtualized workloads.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco UCS C460 M4** Rack Server offers industry-leading performance and advanced reliability well suited for the most demanding enterprise and mission-critical workloads, large-scale virtualization, and database applications.
Either as standalone or in UCS-managed operations, customers gain the benefits of the Cisco UCS C460 M4 server's high-capacity memory when very large memory footprints such as the following are required:
- SAP workloads
- Database applications and data warehousing
- Large virtualized environments
- Real-time financial applications
- Java-based workloads
- Server consolidation
Specifications at a Glance
- Four rack-unit (4RU) chassis
- Either 2 or 4 Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 v2 or E7-8800 v2 product family CPUs
- Up to 6 terabytes (TB)* of double-data-rate 3 (DDR3) memory in 96 dual in-line memory (DIMM) slots
- Up to 12 Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-pluggable SAS/SATA/SSD disk drives
- 10 PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3 slots supporting the Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Cards and third-party adapters and GPUs
- Two Gigabit Ethernet LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) ports
- Two 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- A dedicated out-of-band (OOB) management port
*With 96 x 64 GB DIMMs when available.
**Product will be available in Q2, calendar year 2014.