High Performance for the Most Demanding Workloads
The Cisco UCS B460 M4 Blade Server provides outstanding performance and enterprise-critical stability for memory-intensive workloads such as large-scale databases, in-memory analytics, and business intelligence.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco UCS B460 M4 server harnesses the power of the Intel Xeon processor E7 v2, E7 v3 or E7 v4 product family and accelerates access to critical data.
- Easy integration into UCS Managed server environments
- Cisco SingleConnect technology for one simplified link for rack servers, blade servers, and virtual machines
- Six mezzanine connectors providing vast I/O expandability
- Industry leading performance, features, and reliability, availability, and serviceability capabilities
In addition, Cisco UCS provides the fabric-centric, architectural advantage of not having to purchase, power, cool, and maintain excess switches and interface cards in each Cisco UCS blade chassis. As a result, customers get exceptional expandability and versatility in using Cisco UCS blade servers.
Specifications at a Glance
- Four Intel® Xeon® E7 v2, E7 v3 or E7 v4 processors required
- 96 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 6.0 TB memory
- Four hot-pluggable drive bays supporting HDD or SSD drives with SAS or SATA interfaces
- Two modular LAN on Motherboard (mLOM)
- Four PCIe mezzanine slots
- Provides up to 320 Gbps overall throughput for Ethernet and FCoE
- Dual, full-width form factor