Get Performance, Reliability, and Scalability
The Cisco UCS B440 M2 High-Performance Blade Server extends the Cisco Unified Computing System by offering new levels of performance, scalability, and reliability. With the Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family, the 4-socket Cisco UCS B440 M2 Blade Server platform.
Powerful Features for the Enterprise
Get high performance and scalability from these features:
- Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family
- 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 1 TB memory at 1066 MHz, based on Samsung's 40 nanometer class (DDR3) technology
- Four optional front-accessible, hot-swappable Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) drives and an LSI SAS2108 RAID Controller
- Two dual-port mezzanine cards for up to 160 Gbps I/O per blade
Embedded integration into Cisco UCS Manager radically simplifies deployment and systems management.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.