Weak Links in the Threat Landscape Identified
Get the Cisco 2014 Midyear Security Report.
Centralize Security Without Backhauling Web Traffic
Fine-Grained Control for the Branch
For highly distributed networks such as retail, manufacturing, and financial services, deploying and managing consistent security across the organization is a daunting task. Ensuring that all offices have consistent security can take considerable time and effort, normally requiring multiple appliances at each site.
Cisco ISR Web Security with Cloud Web Security Connector overcomes these challenges. It enables branch offices to intelligently redirect web traffic to the cloud to help enforce security and control policy over dynamic Web 2.0 content. This helps protect branch office users from threats such as Trojan horses, back doors, rogue scanners, viruses, and worms.
Cisco ISR Web Security with Cloud Web Security Connector integrates with directory services such as Active Directory to enable IT to define and enforce user policies. It offers web-content filtering and zero-day malware protection, allowing organizations to build a granular global policy for all web traffic, including SSL-encrypted communications.
Security policy can be created based on categories, content, file types, schedules, and quotas. Integrated outbound policy helps ensure that confidential data, such as customer details or credit card numbers, stays in the network, resulting in:
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Rapid deployment
- Leading technology
- Predictable operating expenses
Simplifying Branch Security
Learn how to deploy secure connectivity and comprehensive threat defenseRegister Now
- Lippis Report: Reduce WAN Cost and Increase Security (PDF - 288 KB)
- Read about a cloud-enabled branch office strategy that will help you reduce WAN cost and increases security defenses.
- Building Supplies Distributor Shifts Web Security to Cloud (PDF-285 KB)
- Laser Pioneer Secures Network End-to-End to Protect Assets (PDF-391 KB)
- Cisco ISR Web Security with Cisco ScanSafe Data Sheet
Learn more about cost-effective, cloud-based web security.