Boost Branch Office and Network Edge Security
Protect your data from eavesdropping, unauthorized access, and tampering with the integrated form factor of Cisco ISRs and the ASR 1000 Series. Integrated security also helps defend your network against threats such as malware, intrusions, and denial-of-service attacks, while maintaining outstanding network and branch office performance.
Deliver Integrated Branch Security
See how ISR security can protect your branch office. (3:23 min)Watch Video
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Integrated Services Routers, Aggregation Services Router 1000 Series, and Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V Series offer a comprehensive suite of router security technologies. These include:
Branch threat defense on Cisco ISRs and CSR 1000V includes perimeter control protection, intrusion prevention, web security, and malware protection.
Highly secure connectivity on Cisco ISRs, the ASR 1000 Series, and CSR 1000V includes various site-to-site and remote access VPN technologies for protecting sensitive enterprise communication.
Built-in router security helps you:
- Strengthen protection without having to deploy multiple-point security products
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities where most needed, such as in branch offices with direct Internet connections that bypass your data center
- Encrypt communication between enterprise branches and headquarters, and between data centers
- Meet government and regulatory compliance requirements
- They also help you: Offer an enhanced user and application experience with additional technology innovations
- Save time and money by reducing the total number of devices in your network