Need Better Business Outcomes?
Explore innovative ways to improve business results for your organization.
Cloud-Ready Solutions for WAN Optimization
Cisco WAAS is a software- and hardware-integrated, cloud-ready WAN optimization and application acceleration solution. WAAS appliances offer outstanding deployment scalability and design flexibility while WAAS software delivers best-in-class application acceleration for the enterprise network.
Cisco WAAS reduces latency and optimizes bandwidth. (4:46 min)
Cisco WAAS provides an elastic "scale as you grow" enterprise-wide deployment model with Cisco AppNav and industry-leading scalability for secure acceleration of email, file, web, software-as-a-service (SaaS), video, and VDI applications. It is jointly tested, validated, supported, and verified as a Citrix Ready solution.
- Software-based WAN optimization for ISR G2, SRE, UCS, WAVE appliances, and more
- Full WAAS features natively embedded within the Cisco 4451-X ISR
- Elastic scale-out deployment with Cisco AppNav
- Intelligent web caching with Akamai Connect
- New Central Manager: HTML5 iPad-ready interfaces and improved navigation
- Deliver comprehensive WAN optimization from data centers to branches
- Five times the performance with up to 2 Gbps optimized WAN throughput
- Four times the virtual services density with support for up to 6 virtual blades
- Three times the scale with 150,000 TCP Connections
WAAS Solutions for Integrated Services Routers
- Choose WAAS Express Modules for ISR G2 or WAAS on the 4451-X ISR.
- WAAS Express provides bandwidth optimization in Cisco IOS Software without increasing branch footprint
- WAAS on the SRE or Cisco UCS E-Series for ISR G2 provide full WAAS software capabilities for ISR G2 customers
- WAAS embedded in the 4451-X ISR offers full feature parity with WAAS appliances
All WAAS Products
Cisco WAAS software, appliances, and modules deliver optimization with the broadest portfolio in the industry.
Learn more about Cisco WAAS and its wide range of benefits with information from Cisco, 3rd-parties, and Internet communities.
At A Glance and Key Documents
Network-Integrated WAN Optimization
Learn about the need for an integrated application delivery solution in your network.Read White Paper