Respond Quickly and Accurately by E-Mail
See how Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager helps increase customer satisfaction while increasing agent productivity. (3:43 min)
Develop a cost-effective strategy to enable your contact center, helpdesk, and customer service team to intelligently and efficiently route and process inbound e-mails and Web form inquiries from customers, employees, and other users. Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager can help you meet this challenge.
Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager increases agent productivity through:
- A powerful yet intuitive user interface
- An easily accessible suite of tools that enable quick, consistent responses, including:
- Suggested responses
- A knowledgebase
- Customer history
- Full HTML support for both inbound and outbound communications and the ability to attach larger files for e-mail collaboration
Matching the best available agent and relevant response with each e-mail request is critical for improving contact center productivity. The interaction manager is a powerful visual workflow designer that enables you to quickly create your e-mail handling process and set up service-level agreement ( SLA ) triggers and routing mechanisms. Based on a message's contents, it can send an automatic response from the knowledgebase or suggest responses to the agent.
Cisco Unified E-mail Interaction Manager also provides:
- Shared platform and infrastructure with Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager
- Consistent, high-quality responses
- Value-based, personalized service
- Robust reports for analyzing and managing operations
- Reliable, available, and scalable service
Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager and Unified Web Interaction Manager Watch this flash to understand the benefits of these multi-channel solutions, and for a step-by-step demonstration of the key features and capabilities.
Enhance Your Customer Interactions
See how your contact center agents can use Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager to create an e-mail handling process that makes your customer interactions more personalized, focused, effective, and satisfying.