Intelligent IVR and Call Control
Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal combines open-standards support for speech with intelligent application development and industry-best call control to deliver personalized self-service to callers-either as a standalone interactive-voice-response (IVR) system or transparently integrated with a contact center.
Watch an overview of Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
Customers can use touchtone signals or their own voice to perform IVR self-service. If they request live agent assistance, Unified CVP can place a call in queue until an appropriate agent is available and then transfer information collected by the IVR application directly to the agent along with the call itself to provide a seamless customer service experience. Unified CVP offers hosted IVR capabilities, and it can support video interactions
Unified CVP helps:
- Eliminate clunky, one-size-fits-all IVR application menu trees that can frustrate customers
- Deliver more relevant personalized voice and video applications that exceed customer expectations
- Centralize management of larger, distributed deployments
- Increase visibility of your contact center operations to compare self-service performance against business metrics
Unified CVP combines the power of open standards with intelligent application development and management software to:
- Provide enhanced call control, platform management, and reporting services
- Deliver a high-performance IVR solution system for enterprise-level contact centers
- Offer world class customer service
- Increase customer satisfaction and overall business profitability
Key Business Advantages
- Aligns the contact center with your business strategy to help ensure unique, personalized IVR service to each customer based on customer data in your enterprise
- Makes the contact center flexible enough to change as your business changes
- Reduces costs by queuing at the edge of the network and directing customer interactions to more cost-effective, personalized self-service applications
- Creates a consistent, world-class customer experience by providing a transparent transfer of information from self-service to agent-assisted service
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
- Improve Customer Service with Cloud Computing
Cisco and salesforce.com partner to create the Customer Interaction Cloud.
- Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.
- Reduce Costs, Queue Calls at the Network Edge View Demo (Flash)
Learn how Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal moves calls through your network.