Capture the Conversation
Efficiently gather and cost-effectively analyze business intelligence from your contact center's thousands of customer conversations each day.
Learn how Cisco MediaSense provides network-based multimedia capture, streaming, and recording. (3:02 min)
Use Cisco MediaSense to record, play, stream, and store media, including audio and video. This open-standards, network-based platform helps you capture conversations for:
- Regulatory compliance
- Quality management
- Service optimization
- Agent training
- Real-time analytics
Cisco MediaSense provides:
- An efficient, cost-effective foundation to help you capture, preserve, and mine conversations for business intelligence
- Infrastructure for real-time monitoring of customer conversations with contact center supervisors
- Simple APIs that implement open web standards, extensible with partners' value-added applications
- Dual-stream recording of both sides of a conversation as separate but correlated entities for speech analytics
Cisco MediaSense records conversations on the network rather than on a device. This simplifies the architecture, lowers costs, provides optimum scalability, and facilitates use by analytics applications from Cisco technology partners.
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
- Keep Pace with Customers (Video - 4:13 min)
Learn how Cisco Customer Collaboration can help you strengthen customer loyalty, increase revenue, and reduce cost.
- Improve Customer Collaboration (Video - 7:29 min)
Learn how your business can collaborate more effectively with its customers.
Improve Customer Collaboration