Simplify Video Collaboration
- Key capabilities support the Cisco Pervasive Conferencing strategy
- High-quality, flexible 360p-to-full-HD multiparty video conferencing and collaboration
- Helps users join meetings from Cisco WebEx Meeting Center clients or video conferencing systems
- Flexible deployment options (chassis or appliance); also offers virtualized options
- Compatible with standards-based third-party endpoints for multipoint calls
- Simplified telepresence conferencing
- Easier, smarter, and more cost-effective video conferencing experience
- Resource allocation for optimal multipoint video conferencing
- Support for conference virtualization and personalization
- Video and presentation capture for live streaming and on-demand viewing
- Works with Cisco and third-party standards-based video conferencing endpoints
- Active Directory authentication through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Basic video editing and sharing functionality by using a simple web interface
- Integration with leading corporate and education web 2.0 portals
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4501 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000 Series
Recording and Streaming
Video Conferencing Gateways
Cisco videoconferencing products provide scalable and affordable conferencing for organizations of all sizes. Simplify delivery and use of videoconferencing and increase your return on investment. Flexible deployment models support your existing and new investments.
Support more video users intelligently across your multiparty conferencing infrastructure to better align to the way that your organization works. Even in highly dynamic meeting environments, with optimized conferencing, you can:
- Cost-effectively facilitate face-to-face collaboration on devices from mobile clients to immersive Cisco TelePresence systems
- Scale video adoption economically using adaptive resource allocation for standards-based multiparty conferencing
- Support both scheduled and unscheduled conferences with a consistent, business-class user experience
Integrate Cloud Conferencing
Extend the reach of multiparty conferencing with flexible consumption models delivered by Cisco Powered Cloud Partners.
Integrated cloud conferencing capabilities offer:
- Affordable and easy-to-use virtual meeting services
- Deployment flexibility and resource optimization through multitenant solutions
- Simplified meeting experiences across multiparty video and unified communications
Record and Stream Video
Extend your videoconferencing investments using any Cisco TelePresence or standards-based video endpoint to record and stream video content. Your organization can:
- Improve alignment by sharing knowledge and communications across distance through live or recorded video
- Analyze video views, comments, ratings, and more, to identify popular content
- Enhance productivity by making video available when and how users want it, reducing dependency on device, location, or time
At a Glance
Deploy video that is easy to deploy, integrate, use, and maintain. Users benefit from:
- Intuitive interactions
- Less dependence on IT
- One identity across all devices
IT gets unified call-control and management platforms designed to simplify administration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
Cisco videoconferencing products are based on an integrated, end-to-end architecture that uses the intelligent network for comprehensive, better user experiences that are highly secure and reliable.
Transform Business Processes with Video
Make it easier for teams to collaborate, innovate, and resolve issues quickly. The following resources tell you how:
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
Use web conferencing so that employees, customers, and partners can attend meetings from anywhere.
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
Improve communications, relationships, and productivity by making it easier to meet face-to-face over distances.
- Collaborate with External Organizations
Easily share information, interact in real time, and communicate across channels beyond email and telephone.
- Deliver Online Events and Online Training
Broadcast live and on-demand events, meetings, seminars, and training for employees, customers, and partners.
- Provide Multichannel Customer Service
Use video to create more interactive and collaborative customer relationships.