Get Business-Quality Conferencing
Use Cisco TelePresence Server to offer workers business-quality, intuitive video conferencing. It resides at the core of the Cisco collaboration infrastructure portfolio, helping to enable on-premises Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) deployment with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
Learn more about the Cisco TelePresence Server. (3:29 min)
Features and Capabilities
CMR allows anyone to join a meeting using video, audio, and content sharing, from any mobile, desktop, or room system, anywhere. People can meet the way they want—for one-on-one discussions; in a personal, always-on meeting room; or in scheduled meetings.
You can expand your on-premises CMR deployment to a hybrid premises and cloud model by extending meetings to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center users. Anyone can join the same meeting from a standards-based video or WebEx-enabled device.
Business-quality, highly scalable conferencing.
Enjoy effective collaboration through video, audio, and content sharing for meetings that can include hundreds of participants. Enjoy a superior experience on your device, from mobile, desktop, or room systems.
Intuitive, user-selectable layouts and in-meeting controls.
A comprehensive range of controls and indicators help you customize your meeting experience. Use them to define security controls, choose your favourite layout, and easily see who is in your meeting.
Flexible deployment options.
Customers can choose between a virtualized setup on:
- Cisco Business Edition solutions
- Optimized Cisco UCS platforms, such as the new, high-capacity Multiparty Media 410v Server appliance and Multiparty Media 410v Blade Server
- Dedicated hardware, such as Cisco Multiparty Media 300 Series platforms or Cisco TelePresence Server MSE 8710 chassis-based solution
Use TelePresence Server to:
- Extend video collaboration to your all your employees, accessible from mobile-, desktop-, or room-based systems
- Build productivity with intuitive video collaboration, helping everyone work together more effectively
- Bring everyone together in always-available CMRs, schedule a meeting, or create instant discussions
- Unify collaboration system deployment with a single collaboration architecture
- Cut costs and simplify provisioning and maintenance with intuitive administrative controls
Manage Communication with One Server
Cisco Business Edition 6000 offers everything for voice, video, mobility, and messaging.Learn More
Empower Every Desk
Accelerate productivity with an integrated collaboration experience. (1:33 min)Watch Video