Intuitive, Business-Quality Conferencing
Use Cisco TelePresence Server to offer workers business-quality, intuitive videoconferencing It resides at the core of the Cisco collaboration infrastructure portfolio, enabling on-premises Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) deployment with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, TelePresence Management Suite, and TelePresence Conductor.
Learn more about the Cisco TelePresence Server. (3:29 min)
Features and Capabilities
CMR allows anyone to join a meeting using video, audio, and content sharing, from any mobile, desktop, or room system, anywhere. People can meet the way they want – for one-on-one discussions; in a personal, always-on meeting room; or in scheduled meetings.
Customers can expand on-premises CMR deployment to a hybrid premises and cloud model by extending meetings to WebEx Meeting Center users. Anyone can join the same meeting from a standards-based video or WebEx-enabled device.
Business-quality conferencing. Users enjoy effective collaboration through video, audio, and content sharing.
Intuitive, user-selectable layouts and in-meeting controls promote the best experience on any device.
Flexible deployment options. Customers can choose between a virtualized setup on Cisco Business Edition solutions or optimized Cisco UCS platforms, or dedicated hardware.
Use Cisco TelePresence Server to:
- Extend video collaboration to your all your employees, accessible from mobile, desktop or room based systems
- Build productivity with intuitive video collaboration, helping everyone work together more effectively
- Bring everyone together in always-available CMRs, schedule a meeting, or create instant discussions
- Unify collaboration system deployment with a single collaboration architecture
- Cut costs and simplify provisioning and maintenance with intuitive administrative controls
Manage Communications with One Server
Cisco Business Edition 6000 offers everything for voice, video, mobility, and messaging.Learn More
Empower Every Desk
Accelerate productivity with an integrated collaboration experience. (1:33 min)Watch Video