Flexible, Scalable TelePresence Conferencing
Extend your Cisco Unified Communications Manager implementation to include multiparty video collaboration. With Cisco TelePresence Server, users can easily create meetings to include people joining from standards-based video endpoints, mobile devices, Cisco WebEx clients, and third-party video endpoints.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco TelePresence Server provides high-quality, standards-based video collaboration for the mobile or desktop user and the immersive room meeting participant. It is a key component of the Cisco pervasive conferencing architecture and is compatible with a range of hardware platforms. This versatile, highly scalable solution is ideal for mid-market and larger enterprise customers
- Join meetings easily from mobile, desktop, or room-based video endpoints and from WebEx Meeting Center clients
- Provides 360p to full high-definition (full HD) experience based on the capabilities of the endpoints
- Enhance user experience with a range of different layouts, including Cisco ActivePresence and Cisco ClearPath technologies
Also choose from flexible platform deployment options, including deployment as a virtualized application compatible with the Business Edition 6000 or standard Cisco UCS servers. Or choose from enterprise chassis or entry-level appliance options.
Personal Multiparty Licensing Available in Cisco Unified Workshop Licenses Pro
Flexible consumption models let you select the conferencing solution that best meets your needs. New, personal multiparty user-based licensing models for Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco TelePresence Conductor are available as part of Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing.
With personal multiparty licensing, you can:
- Easily extend your Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Host multiparty meetings, including video, audio, and content sharing, with up to three additional parties
- Extend and flex your deployment as your organizational needs evolve
Cisco TelePresence Server can be deployed as a virtualized solution, and is now available on the Cisco Business Edition 6000. Customers can now deploy a consolidated unified communications and multiparty video solution,