Flexible, Scalable TelePresence Conferencing
Cisco TelePresence Server is a scalable video conferencing bridge that works with Cisco Unified Communications Manager to bring multiparty video to Unified Communications deployments. It offers flexible video, audio, and content sharing capabilities for multiparty video conferencing. You can easily create, launch, and join meetings using standards-based video endpoints, mobile devices, Cisco WebEx clients, and third-party video endpoints.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco TelePresence Server provides high-quality, standards-based video conferencing for users of mobile, desktop, or room systems. The Cisco TelePresence Server is a versatile, highly scalable solution for mid-market and larger enterprise customers, and a key component of the pervasive conferencing architecture from Cisco. It works with Cisco TelePresence Conductor to offer flexible, cost-efficient conferencing. It also works with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite for conference booking and scheduling, and for resource management.
Its benefits include:
- Support for mobile, desktop, or room-based video conferencing.
- Highly cost-efficient conferencing with Cisco TelePresence Conductor, providing resource optimization and service level capping.
- Enhanced user experience with features including Cisco ActivePresence and Cisco ClearPath.
Cisco TelePresence Server is available as a virtualized application compatible with standard Cisco UCS servers, or it can be deployed on dedicated hardware platforms.
Personal Multiparty Licensing Available
With flexible consumption models, you can select the conferencing solution that best meets your needs. New, personal multiparty user-based licensing models for Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco TelePresence Conductor are available as part of Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing.
With personal multiparty licensing, you can:
- Easily extend your Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Host multiparty meetings, including video, audio, and content sharing, with up to three additional parties
- Extend and flex your deployment as your organizational needs evolve
Customers can now deploy a consolidated unified communications and multiparty video solution.