Flexible, Scalable TelePresence Conferencing
The Cisco TelePresence Server provides high-quality, standards-based conferencing for the mobile or desktop user and the immersive room meeting participant. It is a key component of the Cisco Pervasive Conferencing architecture and compatible with a range of hardware platforms. The Cisco TelePresence Server is a versatile, highly scalable solution for mid-market and larger enterprise customers.
Features and Capabilities
- Provides 360p to full high-definition (FullHD) multiparty conferencing and collaboration
- Makes it easy to join meetings from WebEx Meeting Center clients or telepresence systems
- Flexible platform deployment options: chassis or appliance options, with new entry level appliance and virtualized options now available
- Is compatible with standards-based, third-party vendors' endpoints for multipoint calls
- Supports Cisco ActivePresence and Cisco ClearPath to enhance the user experience
The Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine runs on the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) or third party specification-based server platforms.
The Cisco TelePresence Server on the Cisco Multiparty Media 310 and Cisco Multiparty Media 320 offers entry level appliance options.
The Cisco TelePresence Server on the Cisco TelePresence Server MSE 8710 is a chassis-based platform ideal for large enterprises and service providers requiring a high-availability and highly scalable solution.
The Cisco TelePresence Server can also run on the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510 platform.
Personal Multiparty licensing now available in CUWL Pro
Flexible consumption models let you select the conferencing solution that best meets your needs. New Personal Multiparty user-based licensing models for Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco TelePresence Conductor are now available as part of Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing, supporting employee collaboration throughout your organization. With Personal Multiparty, you can:
Easily extend your Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) deployment
- Host multiparty meetings, including video, audio, and content sharing, with up to three additional parties
- Take advantage of standard licensing models that provide cost-effective options for larger meeting deployments
- Extend and flex your deployment as your organizational needs evolve
For further information, please refer to the Personal Multiparty At-A-Glance (PDF - 234 KB)