Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series
The Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series is a range of state-of-the-art multipoint control units (MCUs) that can grow with your video usage over the long term. The MCU 5300 Series offers a low entry point and a broad range of products for midsized and smaller businesses.
Features and Capabilities
The MCU 5300 Series is the industry's first hardware-stackable MCU appliance, now enabling customers to expand entry-level configurations through a unique combination of software port licenses and the ability to connect a second unit through a stacking cable.
With this exceptional level of field upgradability, you can minimize disruption to your conferencing services while thoroughly protecting your initial investment.
The Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series:
- Is standards-based and compatible with all major vendors' endpoints
- Is highly configurable and field upgradable
- Offers a broad range of HD MCU entry points for customers
- Is software-selectable between HD or SD video ports
- Provides an upgradable unit with growth capacity using software port licenses
With the MCU 5300 Series, you get:
- The ability to stack two MCUs together for increased capacity
- Continuous presence for users on every port
- Easy-to-use, versatile management interface
- More than 50 custom layouts
- Video resolutions up to 1080p, at 30 frames per second (fps)
- A low-risk, cost-effective solution for HD multipoint video conferencing
Specifications at a Glance
|Compatible Endpoints||Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323 endpoints|
|Automatic Transcoding and Transrating||For both audio and video|
|Resolution||Upscale SD resolution with ClearVision technology|
|Integrating Products||Integrates with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (v8.6 or later) for impromptu conferencing, and Cisco TelePresence Conductor|
|Performance Features||Cisco TelePresence Universal Port technology, which helps ensure each participant receives the best possible experience
Delivers up to 4 Mbps of bandwidth per site
Transform your business with telepresence-watch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.