Cloud-Based Video Conferencing Service
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud is a video conferencing feature available to all users with the WebEx Meeting Center subscription. Make meetings simple and invite others to join using their own video system. From the industry leader in video and web conferencing, rely on secure and scalable meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
Microsoft users can now meet with more users.
It’s so easy to meet with WebEx Meeting Center and CMR Cloud, even a cat can do it.
Invite anyone, lock rooms, and join from your own video system.
Features and Capabilities
With the CMR Cloud feature, people can meet with any standards-based video system. It makes it easier to:
- Join meetings from Polycom, Lifesize, and also Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Create an ad-hoc meeting whenever needed, or start a new meeting, instantly
- Experience integrated voice, video, and content sharing in one meeting
- Integration with Cisco Spark, Cisco Jabber and Cisco TelePresence
For organizations seeking a video conferencing service, WebEx Meeting Center with the CMR Cloud feature is:
- Simple – Use easy controls to create, launch, and join meetings.
- Scalable – Support up to 1025 participants in a single meeting.
- Global – Extend global reach with data centers all over the world, offering consistent quality.
- Flexible – Cloud deployment model is offered within the WebEx Meeting Center subscription.
- Proven – Industry leader in video and web conferencing
With the Cisco CMR Cloud feature, organizations can:
Make decisions faster, and gain a competitive advantage.
- Increase engagement and develop relationships with video, just like in person
- Enhance productivity, accelerate sales cycles, and reduce time to market.
- Scale meeting capacity from one to hundreds of concurrent participants.
Improve flexibility and business agility.
- Make it easier to join meetings using any standards-based video device, no matter the location or technology.
- Respond quicker to market demands and business objectives.
- Reduce complexity of technologies working together.
- Free up IT staff to focus on business priorities.
Optimize cost savings and increase growth.
- Pay as you go with one WebEx Meeting Center subscription service.
- Reduce travel costs.
- Take full advantage of existing network and device investments.
Specifications at a Glance