|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Transform Collaboration with Video
Make decisions faster and enhance user experience with high-performance standard definition video communications from your phone.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 delivers high-quality, advanced interactive multimedia communications in a design that is both user- and eco-friendly.
Features and Capabilities
- Standard-definition video* elevates and personalizes communications.
- Large backlit, vibrant color display with touchscreen makes viewing easy.
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk.
- Up to three Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules add scalability of line and feature keys.
- USB 2.0 ports support choice of compatible USB headsets from third party providers.
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi radio reduces infrastructure costs of wiring at the desk.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports deliver high-speed network connection and PC collocation for reduced infrastructure cost.
- Reground and recyclable plastics provide an eco-friendly solution.
- Power Save Plus option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours.
*Requires purchase of a Cisco Unified Video Camera for video support.
Specifications at a Glance
|Display||Standard Definition, 640 x 480 pixel, 24-bit color|
|Codecs||G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, iSAC and
Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC)
|KEM Support||Up to 3 modules|
|Fixed Keys||12 (all models)|
Improve Team Performance
Find out how you can optimize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones. (2.6 MB)View Brochure
Learn How to Use It
View the features and functionality of the IP Phone 9900 Series in this tutorial.View Tutorial
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Data Sheets) Solution Overviews
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series Solution Overviews) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series White Papers)