High-Performance Multimedia Communications
Enhance collaboration within your business with high-performance multimedia endpoint communications.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 delivers comprehensive multimedia communications and advanced feature capabilities in an elegant ergonomic design that is both user- and eco-friendly.
- Ten tri-color illuminated LED feature/session keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines
- Large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution, fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easier viewing
- One USB 2.0 port supports USB wired headsets for added choice and convenience
- High-definition voice (HD voice) delivers greater clarity in communications
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports help enable collocation of a multimedia PC for reduced infrastructure costs
- Supports one Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module, for added scalability of line/feature keys
- Support for Cisco and third-party XML applications transform business processes and enrich user experiences.
- Two color options and handset styles increases flexibility and comfort
- Display capable of right-to-left language presentation enhances user experience
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption in off-hours up to 90 percent over the phone in active state during the workday for energy cost savings.
This product is part of the Cisco Collaboration 2009/2010 Launch. For more details on availability, pricing, and ordering, please contact your local Cisco account representative or Channel Partner account representative.
Enhance Collaboration (Video - 4:38 min)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series can help your organization enhance collaboration through its elegant, easy-to-use design and support for multimedia capabilities.
Scalable and Affordable Expansion
See how the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module can help you protect your endpoint investment easily and affordably, with the addition of line/feature keys to Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 and 8900 Series endpoints.