High-Performance Multimedia Communications
Enhance collaboration within your business with high-performance multimedia endpoint communications.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 delivers comprehensive multimedia communications and advanced feature capabilities in an elegant ergonomic design that is both user- and eco-friendly.
- Ten tri-color illuminated LED feature/session keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines
- Large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution, fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easier viewing
- One USB 2.0 port supports USB wired headsets for added choice and convenience
- High-definition voice (HD voice) delivers greater clarity in communications
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports help enable collocation of a multimedia PC for reduced infrastructure costs
- Supports one Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module, for added scalability of line/feature keys
- Support for Cisco and third-party XML applications transform business processes and enrich user experiences.
- Two color options and handset styles increases flexibility and comfort
- Display capable of right-to-left language presentation enhances user experience
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption in off-hours up to 90 percent over the phone in active state during the workday for energy cost savings.
This product is part of the Cisco Collaboration 2009/2010 Launch. For more details on availability, pricing, and ordering, please contact your local Cisco account representative or Channel Partner account representative.
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Enhance Collaboration (Video - 4:38 min)
Scalable and Affordable Expansion (Video - 3:35 min)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series At-a-Glance)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series Data Sheets) Presentations
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series Presentations)
Interactive Model of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series White Papers)