|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
High-Performance Multimedia Communications
Enhance collaboration within your business with high-performance multimedia endpoint communications.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 delivers comprehensive multimedia communications and advanced feature capabilities in an elegant ergonomic design that is both user- and eco-friendly.
- Ten tri-color illuminated LED feature/session keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines
- Large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution, fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easier viewing
- One USB 2.0 port supports USB wired headsets for added choice and convenience
- High-definition voice (HD voice) delivers greater clarity in communications
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports help enable collocation of a multimedia PC for reduced infrastructure costs
- Supports one Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module, for added scalability of line/feature keys
- Support for Cisco and third-party XML applications transform business processes and enrich user experiences.
- Two color options and handset styles increases flexibility and comfort
- Display capable of right-to-left language presentation enhances user experience
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption in off-hours up to 90 percent over the phone in active state during the workday for energy cost savings.
This product is part of the Cisco Collaboration 2009/2010 Launch. For more details on availability, pricing, and ordering, please contact your local Cisco account representative or Channel Partner account representative.
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Enhance Collaboration (Video - 4:38 min)
Scalable and Affordable Expansion
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series At-a-Glance)
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 and 8961 Quick Start for Cisco Unified CM 7.1(3) and Later (SIP) (PDF - 2 MB)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series Data Sheets) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices) Solution Overviews
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series Solution Overviews) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series White Papers)