Ready to Upgrade Your IP Phone?
Trade in your old IP phone and save.Save Now
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series enhances collaboration with an elegant, easy-to-use design and support for multimedia capabilities. (4:01 min)
Deploy Advanced Professional Media Endpoints
View the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 in 3D
Get a close-up view of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 with an online interactive model.
Use interactive multimedia communications and advanced features, including high-performance video, with the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series. This series is an ideal solution for knowledge workers, managers, and administrative staff.
Interactive features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series include:
- Video communications of up to 30 frames per second (with built-in cameras on select models)
- High-resolution 5-inch color displays for easy viewing
- High-definition voice for greater clarity
- Tricolor illuminated LED line and feature keys for "at-a-glance" status for both primary and shared lines
Use Advanced Networking and Applications
Networking features and applications include:
- Ability to co-locate a multimedia PC to reduce cabling and infrastructure costs
- XML applications that improve business processes and user experiences
Support the Environment
Environmentally friendly features of this series include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics
- IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 1 rating for ultralow power consumption (on select models)
- Deep-sleep option to reduce power consumption in off-hours, lowering energy costs
Increase Flexibility and Scalability
Some models include accessories such as:
- Bluetooth hands-free profile that includes support for the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset
- One Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module to increase scalability of programmable line and feature keys
- Two handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort
- Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace.
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications.
- Lead the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 2 MB)
Improve team performance and increase the value of your IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
- Learn More about Virtual Desktops
Learn how the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 supports Cisco Virtualization Experience Infrastructure for virtual desktop access.
- Enjoy the Freedom and Convenience of Bluetooth
The Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset can free you from your desk to help increase productivity.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.