Affordable, Easy-to-Use Voice Communications
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, entry-level, single IP endpoint. It is designed for occasional use in environments such as lobbies, hallways, cafeterias, or other common areas.
This business-grade voice communications endpoint provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free ergonomic design that is also eco-friendly.
Primary features of the Unified IP Phone 6901 are:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal or arctic white, and two handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort
- Rounded ergonomic keys for enhanced tactile feel and a superior user experience
- Environment-friendly with use of reground and recyclable plastics
- Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn how your peers are collaborating at their primary workspace.
- Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4 MB)
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
- Elevate Your Communications with Video
Learn how Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VT Camera III bring video to your desktop.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Data Sheets) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series White Papers)