Affordable, Easy-to-Use Voice Communications
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, entry-level, single IP endpoint. It is designed for occasional use in environments such as lobbies, hallways, cafeterias, or other common areas.
This business-grade voice communications endpoint provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free ergonomic design that is also eco-friendly.
Primary features of the Unified IP Phone 6901 are:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal or arctic white, and two handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort
- Rounded ergonomic keys for enhanced tactile feel and a superior user experience
- Environment-friendly with use of reground and recyclable plastics
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn How Your Peers Are Collaborating at Their Primary Workspace
Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4.4 MB)
Improve team performance and improve the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
View the Unified IP Phone 6901 in 3D
See the IP Phone 6901 up close and in 3D right from your computer.
Elevate Your Communications with Video
Cisco Unified Video Advantage Release 2.2 and the VT Camera III now supports Unified IP Phone 6921, 6941, and 6961
Cash in Your Old PBX System
Upgrade your communications with a Cisco Unified Communications System.
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Products Case Studies List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Products Data Sheets List ) Presentations
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Products Presentations List ) White Papers
(All Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Products White Papers List )