Business tools must help employees communicate and collaborate efficiently with colleagues, partners, and customers. Highly complex video-based technologies can lead to costly delays, lost productivity, and missed opportunities.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 allows you to easily move between virtual meetings, face-to-face meetings, audio conferences, and other types of business video applications.
Feature-Rich Out of the Box
Designed for smaller multi-purpose conference rooms, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100:
- Accommodates up to two participants in the room for meetings, video recordings, or other Cisco TelePresence applications
- Can be used as an auxiliary secondary PC display or as a digital sign when not in use for Cisco TelePresence applications
- Allows content sharing by either an external monitor or built in presentation-in-picture (PIP)
- Can be used in any multi-purpose conference room
- Works with all standards-based video conferencing and desktop video applications to help you scale globally
- Supports intercompany Cisco TelePresence calling for highly secure and scalable meetings across enterprise networks
Packed with Features
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is a single screen, single camera system with a 65" plasma display, camera, microphone, and integrated lighting in a sleek design. Expect all the standard Cisco TelePresence benefits, including:
- Fast deployment
- Simple calendar scheduling
- Simple "one button to push" meeting launch
- Bandwidth options for low bandwidth (T-1/E-1) or satellite connections
- Multipoint meetings with up to 47 other Cisco TelePresence rooms
At any time, you may upgrade to a Cisco TelePresence System 1300 for larger meeting capacity.
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.
Meeting-Ready Cisco TelePresence
Discover the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 experience.
» Launch Demo