|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
One-on-One or Small Group Meetings
The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is ideal for small group, or one-on-one meetings around a "virtual table." Two Cisco TelePresence System 1000 systems in a single meeting create a virtual table for up to 4 participants. A multipoint meeting can support up to 48 locations on a single call.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is suitable for uses such as direct customer engagements, small presentations, regular one-on-one meetings with remote employees or partners, supply-chain dealings, press briefings, operational or engineering reviews, or negotiations and interviews.
- A single 65-inch, 1080p high-definition plasma screen supports full, life-size images for two meeting participants.
- The Cisco TelePresence System 1000 is designed to be flush-mounted on wall space in smaller areas, such as executive offices, bank branches, and doctor's offices; anywhere a one-on-one conversation is desired.
- The system supports life-size images with ultra-high-definition video and spatial audio.
- The system integrates cameras, a lighting array, microphones, and speakers, all tuned to optimize the experience.
- The life-size images and remarkable video clarity of the Cisco TelePresence System 1000 allow you to see every expression, while the CD-quality audio allows you to hear every word.
- Integrated, optimized environmental features make it easy to schedule and launch calls.
- Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security.
Cisco TelePresence Virtual Agent Solution
The Cisco TelePresence Virtual Agent solution enables organizations to create a live, face-to-face interaction with their customers over the network.
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.