An Affordable Way to Improve Communications
Simplify and improve communications with Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Phones. These phones offer features to serve everyone from manufacturing floor staff and cubicle workers to executives and remote employees. Your people stay productive and enjoy access to voice and data communications wherever they are, but your costs stay low.
View this video for an overview of the Cisco SPA 500 Series features. (2:22 min)
Features and Capabilities
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones are affordably priced, reliable, and stylish.Intuitive and easy-to-use, they offer excellent user experience, with wideband audio to connect employees and offices, application support to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security.
Full-Featured IP Phones
- Wideband audio for voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
- Support for Bluetooth
- Support for up to two SPA 500S or SPA500DS expansion modules
The SPA 525G model provides a color display and supports Wi-Fi and the ability to view and play back MP3 files and photos.
Management and Control
- Direct connection to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Cisco SPA9000 Voice System, open source, and hosted telephony solutions and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Integration with Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series for Small Business (UC300) and Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS)