|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Simplifying the Deployment and Operation of Wireless LANs
Ease Cisco Aironet wireless LAN (WLAN) deployments, enhance network security, maximize network availability, and reduce operating expenses with the CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE).
CiscoWorks WLSE is a centralized, systems-level application for managing and controlling an entire autonomous Cisco WLAN infrastructure.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces deployment and operating expenses
- Simplifies daily operation and management of small to large-scale autonomous Cisco Aironet WLANs
- Enhances network security:
- Detects, locates, and mitigates rogue access points and unauthorized ad-hoc networks
- Helps ensure the consistent application of security policies
- Improves WLAN performance and availability:
- Detects RF interference
- Optimizes radio coverage and settings
- Monitors performance and faults
- Saves time and resources:
- Automating the configuration of Cisco Aironet access points and bridges
- Assisted site survey to determine optimal antenna selection and access point settings such as transmit power and channel selection
For small to medium-office and enterprise-branch-office WLAN deployments, Cisco offers the CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine Express (WLSE Express). CiscoWorks WLSE Express provides a complete enterprise-class security and control solution for Cisco autonomous WLAN deployments in an integrated package. CiscoWorks WLSE Express is designed to fit the budgets of smaller organizations and the needs of enterprises looking to localize wireless security and management functions. For more information, visit: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/index.html.
Cisco CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine Software 2.13
Cisco CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine Software 2.12
Cisco CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine Software 2.11