Telepresence Services Case Studies
AXA cut travel costs by €100 million over a three-year period.
Advocate Health Care adds video-enabled custom boardroom designed by Cisco Services to existing TelePresence network.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) implements Cisco TelePresence solution to transform collaboration capabilities worldwide.
All Telepresence Services Case Studies
- Manufacturer Builds Its Business with Cisco Managed Services
- Video Collaboration Boosts Sales for U.K. Firm
- Healthcare Achieves Fast ROI with Business Video
- Healthcare Provider Boosts Productivity with TelePresence
- Using Video Conferencing to Reduce Costs and Improve Productivity
- CareCore National Advances Evidence-Based Medicine with Video
- Global Financial Services Firm Cuts Costs, Carbon Emissions
- Philips Advocates Board-Level Global Collaboration
- Procter & Gamble Transforms The Way Business Is Done