Global Financial Services Firm Cuts Costs, Carbon Emissions
AXA cut travel costs by €100 million over a three-year period.
Download Case Study (PDF - 1.96 MB)
With Cisco's help, we have positioned AXA as a key player in the field of green ICT strategy.- Vinny Cohan, Chief Technology Officer, AXA
- Leverage collective knowledge and experience of global workforce through collaboration
- Enhance the productivity and effectiveness of senior executives
- Cut travel costs while reducing global carbon footprint
AXA turned to Cisco Services for help in designing and implementing a unique TelePresence solution which provides a life-like experience that easily replaces traditional in-person meetings.
A global network of 43 TelePresence rooms in 14 countries allows executives and employees to make better use of their time while meeting sustainability goals.
- Cut travel costs by €100 million over three-year period
- Reduced CO2 emissions by 240,000 metric tons over same timeframe
- Eliminated 15,000 employee business trips