A smart campus for government
Say hello to healthy, secure, and intuitive hybrid environments.
By connecting your facilities and leveraging their data, you can create hybrid campus environments that maximize resource usage, enable secure information sharing across departments, and improve user health and safety.
Smart campus technologies can also help you increase resiliency, which is key to enabling continuity of government in times of stress.
Design a flexible and trusted workplace that adapts to meet user needs as they change.
- Scale campus spaces and the network based on utilization
- Provide device support and connectivity anywhere 24/7
- Reduce electric materials cost by 30% with UPOE+
- Offer secure access for remote and hybrid workers
Save and simplify
Make life a bit easier and save some money as you do. Automate and simplify operations with Cisco DNA Center and Cisco Edge Intelligence.
- Autoregulate individual room temperatures, lighting, and occupancy
- Apply access policies automatically
- Improve network reliability and performance
- Simplify oversight with one management system
- Automatically segment and secure user devices
Put the health and safety of users first with Cisco DNA Spaces.
- Create intuitive spaces that adjust to optimize occupant wellness
- Deliver proximity and density monitoring across facilities
- Gain insights into user health and retention with mobile data
- Support health mandates using location services and analytics
Secure spaces and data
Create secure physical and virtual environments for all users without interrupting daily routines with Cisco Stealthwatch and Cisco Umbrella.
- Detect anomalies in network traffic and user behaviors
- Extend data monitoring and protection to all devices connecting to your network
- Gather data-driven security insights based on behavior
- Enable a sense of security and openness across campuses
Smart. Hybrid. Resilient.
Create your hybrid campus today with Cisco Smart