The smart hybrid campus
Welcome to the era of flexible spaces.
Hybrid campuses provide the insights, analytics, and control you need to optimize your campus in real time.
As you’ll see, a smart campus
is a smart investment.
Build the flexible campus.
Frame the campus around occupants’ needs with 90W Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE+), from enhancing residential living to on- and offcampus connectivity.
- Scale campus spaces and the network based on utilization.
- Provide device support and connection anywhere, anytime.
- Offer home-like access for on-campus residents.
- Reduce electrical materials costs by 30%.
It saves to go smart.
With Cisco DNA Center and Cisco Edge Intelligence, every piece of campus infrastructure is programmable
- Autoregulate classroom temperatures, lighting, and occupancy.
- Automatically apply policy throughout the campus.
- Improve network reliability and performance.
- Simplify oversight with one management system.
- Automatically segment and secure user devices.
Healthier. Safer. Smarter.
Center your campus around staff and student well-being.
- Smart spaces adjust to optimize occupant wellness.
- Deliver proximity and density monitoring across campus.
- Gain insights into student wellness and retention with mobile data.
- Support health measures with location services and analytics.
Secure your spaces.
Create a safe learning environment with a secure network and applications—on campus and off.
- Detect network traffic anomalies.
- Extend data protections and monitoring to any campus service.
- Mine data-driven security insights from behavioral patterns.
- Enable a sense of secure openness across campus.
Smart. Hybrid. Flexible. Resilient.
Build your hybrid campus today with Cisco education and smart building solutions.