A huge volume of spam mails were making it hard for UST Global to control phishing emails, and protect its complex mail flow configuration across the cloud and on premise. It was looking for a secure email gateway solution. Cisco Iron Port cloud ESA (Email Security Appliance) helped the Company communicate securely.
• The Company has to deal with large numbers of spam mails every single day, and controlling
phishing attacks was a challenge in such a scenario.
• Protect the complex mail flow configuration across the cloud and on premise.
• Handle the huge amount of inflow and outbound mails with its organization security check.
Cisco Iron Port cloud ESA (Email Security Applicance)
• Spam flood has been controlled, email security checks are in-place as per the organization’s requirement
• Phishing attacks through email are mitigated
• Employees feel safer, and the IT security team is satisfied with the security measures that have been applied at the email gateway solution. There is a tremendous increase in the mails that are captured by the threat analysis engines.
"Cisco Iron Port Security solution has been a class leading solution for the last decade. Cisco has shown its commitment to align with industry trends by providing the IronPort SaaS platform for customers. This aligns very much with UST Global’s cloud & security strategy."Praveen Raveendran, Head of IT, UST Global.
UST Global is an American multinational provider of Digital, IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. Stephen J. Ross founded UST Global in 1998 in Laguna Hills. The company provides IT services using a Global Engagement Model to its 1000+ clients across the globe.