Release Notes for Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center Release 9.0(1)
This document contains release information for the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) for Contact Center 9.0(1) and comprises the following sections:
New and Enhanced Features
The following sections details the new features and lists the enhanced features for Cisco HCS for Contact Center release 9.0(1):
- Cisco Finesse—The Cisco Finesse agent and supervisor desktop for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise integrates traditional contact center functions into a thin-client desktop. A critical characteristic is that every desktop is100-percent browser-based and implemented through a Web 2.0 interface. No client-side installations are required. This reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Outbound Dialer—The Cisco Outbound Option application provides outbound dialing functionality along with the existing inbound capabilities of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. This application enables the contact center to dial customer contacts and direct contacted customers to agents or IVRs.
- Support for two 500 agent customer instances on single blade pair—Support is provided to share two customer instances of 500 agent deployment models in a single pair of blades.
- Compatibility with Cisco Unified Communications 9.0 release—Cisco HCS for Contact Center 9.0(1) is compatible with Unified Communications 9.0 release.
- Unified Mobile Agent—Unified Mobile Agent enables an agent using any PSTN phone and a broadband VPN connection (for agent desktop communications) to function just like a Unified CCE agent sitting in a formal call center.
- SPAN-Based Silent Monitoring—You can silently monitor the mobile agents through CTI OS based silent monitoring.
- Unified Contact Center Domain Manager (CCDM)—The Unified CCDM provides multi-customer provisioning support and North bound API for contact center service fulfilment.
- Native a-law codec— a-law codec is now supported in Cisco HCS for Contact Center deployment.
- Agent and Supervisor
- CTIOS desktop
- Desktop customization with CTI OS
- Agent Greeting
- Whisper Announcement
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager-based
- Third Party Integration
- Workforce Management
- Database Integration
- G.711ulaw/alaw and G.729a Codec
- DTMF, ASR/TTS supported for Queuing and
- Reporting with Cisco Unified Intelligence
The following table lists the known caveats for Cisco HCS for Contact Center release 9.0(1).
||CCDM is not enforcing HCS-CC config limits during provisioning.
||ALL-LANG: CCDM: Hardcoded strings
||ALL-LANG: CCDM: Incorrect time display format
||ALL-LANG: CCDM: Text editing options are not translated
||Improve Reserve Name Logic Locking
||Information Notice Error Message
Bug Search Tool
In general, you can find the caveat information through the Bug Search Tool, which is an online tool that is available for customers to query defects according to their own needs.
To access the Bug Search Tool, you need the following items:
- Internet connection
- Web browser
- Cisco.com user ID and password
To use the Bug Search Tool, follow these steps:
- To access the Bug Search Tool, go to https://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/bssprt/bss.
- Log in with your Cisco.com user ID and password.
- To look for information about a specific problem, enter the bug ID number in the search box and press Return or click Search.
- Alternatively, under Search By Product, select Voice and Unified Communications from the Product Category list, enter Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center in the Select Product box, and then click Search.