Generate System Reports
Only CAR administrators generate the System Overview report that provides the entire set of system reports in one report.
The System Overview report includes the following information:
- Top five users based on charge.
- Top five destinations based on charge.
- Top five calls based on charge.
- Top five users based on duration.
- Top five destinations based on duration.
- Top five calls based on duration.
- Traffic summary - Hour of day for incoming, internal, international, local, long distance, on net, others, tandem, and total calls.
- Traffic summary - Day of week for incoming, internal, international, local, long distance, on net, others, tandem, and total calls.
- Traffic summary - Day of month for incoming, internal, international, local, long distance, on net, others, tandem, and total calls.
- Quality of service summary.
- Gateway summary.
For additional information about the System Overview reports, see the System Report Results.
You can either view reports that the system automatically generates or generate new reports. Only CAR administrators can schedule reports for automatic generation. See CAR System Scheduler for more information.
This section describes how to generate, view, or mail summary information about the Unified Communications Managersystem.
The System Overview window displays.
Choose the date range for the period for which you want to generate the report.
From the List of Reports, select the reports that you want generated by highlighting the report and clicking the right arrow.
The reports that you select appear in the Selected Reports list box.
If you want the report in CSV format, choose CSV (comma separated value) in the Report Format area. Be aware that the CSV-format report is limited to 20,000 records. If you want the report in PDF format, choose PDF (portable document format) in the Report Format area. Be aware that the PDF-format report is limited to 5000 records.
Click the View Report button.
The report displays.
If you want to mail the report, click the Send Report button. To send the report, perform the procedure that is described in Mail Reports.