Network Errors During Installation
During the installation process, the installation program verifies that the server can successfully connect to the network by using the network configuration that you enter. If it cannot connect, a message displays, and you get prompted to select one of the following options:
- — RETRY - The installation program tries to validate networking again. If validation fails again, the error dialog box displays again.
- — REVIEW (Check Install) - This option allows you to review and modify the networking configuration. When detected, the installation program returns to the network configuration windows.
- Networking gets validated after you complete each networking window, so the message might display multiple times.
- — HALT - The installation halts. You can copy the installation log files to a virtual serial port to aid troubleshooting of your network configuration. For details, see https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/116577-technote-UC-00.html.
- — IGNORE - The installation continues. The networking error gets logged. In some cases, the installation program validates networking multiple times, so this error dialog box might display multiple times. If you choose to ignore network errors, the installation may fail.