This preface describes the audience, organization, and conventions of the Cisco Smart+Connected Spaces Mobile Application User Guide. It also references related documentation and describes how to provide documentation feedback.
This guide is intended for the users of the Cisco Smart+Connected Spaces (Smart Spaces) mobile application.
This document is organized as follows:
Command descriptions use these conventions:
Commands and keywords are in boldface.
Arguments for which you supply values are in italics.
This document uses the following conventions:
Note Means reader take note. Notes contain helpful suggestions or references to material not covered in the publication.
- Cisco Smart+Connected Spaces User Guide
- Cisco Smart+Connected Spaces Installation Guide
- Cisco Smart+Connected Spaces Administrator Guide
- Release Notes for Cisco Smart+Connected Spaces
- Cisco Service Delivery Platform User Guide
- Cisco Service Delivery Platform Installation Guide
To provide technical feedback on this document, or to report an error or omission, please send your comments to email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback.