WAE Automation Software Installation
This section describes how to install WAE Automation software in a dual-server deployment where the primary server is designated as the Planning server and the secondary server is the Automation server.
Before You Begin
- Complete the software installation on the primary (Planning) server. For more information, see the WAE Planning Software Installation chapter.
- Confirm that system requirements for a dual-server deployment have been met. For more information, see the System Requirements document.
- Confirm that a WAE user exists on all servers and has Sudo access.
See Table 6-1 for a list of services and software installed on each server.
Step 1 From the primary server, run the wae-automation-deploy installer:
Step 2 When prompted, enter the following information:
- WAE user name—This should be the same username that was designated during software installation on the primary (local) server.
- Planning host—IP address of the primary (local) server.
- Automation host—IP address of the secondary server.
- (Optional) NTP server host—NTP server IP address or DNS resolvable name.
Wait at least 5 minutes for the deployment to complete. A confirmation message appears when the installation is successful.