Homepage is a launching point for quick access to selected areas within Cisco Device Manager (DM). It allows you to have quick access to the following operations and guided setup tasks in DM:
- Operational tasks that you can access:
– The Real Servers table to view information for each configured real server, activate or suspend real servers listed in the table, or modify the server weight.
– The Virtual Servers table to view information for each configured virtual server and to activate or suspend virtual servers listed in the table.
- Monitoring—View the system dashboard for health, usage, and performance information related to the ACE appliance, and system traffic resource usage.
- Guided setup tasks that you can launch:
– The Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Hardware Setup task to configure ACE devices that are new to the network by establishing network connectivity in either standalone or high-availability (HA) deployments.
– The Virtual Context Setup task to create and connect an ACE virtual context.
– The Application Setup task to configure end-to-end load-balancing for your application.
- Configuration—Tasks that allow you to configure system attributes for a virtual context, and control a user’s access to the ACE.
- Documentation—Quick links to DM and ACE appliance user documentation on www.cisco.com, and the local ACE appliance toolpage.
The DM Homepage (see Figure 2-1) is the first page that appears in DM after you log in.
Figure 2-1 Homepage Window
Table 2-1 identifies the Homepage links, associated pages in DM, and related topics that can be found in this document.