The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
The product information provides a brief overview of the system. The objective of this article is to explain the fields in the product information area of the SPA8000 phone adapter.
• SPA8000 Phone Adapter
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose Network > Status. The Status page opens:
Note: The product information is accessible if you choose either Network > Status or Voice > Info.
The following information is displayed in the Product Information area:
• Product Name — The name of the device is shown in the product name field.
• Serial Number — The serial number of the product is shown in the serial number field. This number can be use to track information about the device in case that it present any failure.
• Software Version — The current software version is shown in the Software version field.
• Hardware Version — The Hardware Version field displays current hardware version of the device.
• MAC Address — The media access control (MAC) address of the device is shown in the MAC Address field.
• Client Certificate — This field indicates whether the device has been authorized for use in the Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) network.
• Customization — This field displays whether the Remote Configuration (RC) unit has been customized or not. If the unit already retrieved its customized profile, this field displays the name of the company that provisioned the unit. The Pending status in the customization field indicates a new RC unit that is ready for provisioning. The Open status indicates that the unit has not been customized.