Deploy Cisco UCS with Confidence
Learn about the four new world records for Cisco UCS, and how that helps customers.
The strong partnership between Cisco and Intel improves quality and flexibility for customers. It brings together industry-leading products built on open standards and defined migration paths.
Cisco Unified Computing System or Cisco UCS, powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor, represents another extension of this collaboration. Cisco UCS is a new computing architecture designed for innovation in IT and acceleration of business operations. Cisco UCS has redefined computing to:
- Enhance application performance and scalability
- Simplify infrastructure management
- Reduce cost
- Help enable faster IT delivery to the business
Cisco and Intel are combining forces to help improve the way companies and consumers do business, interact, and stay connected. Cisco UCS integrates industry-standard, x86 architecture servers with proprietary innovations and intelligent Intel® Xeon® processors. That gives you a system that better balances resources and brings the processor power to life. With Cisco UCS, you get industry-leading application performance and real IT innovation at a lower cost.
Together, Cisco and Intel are uniquely positioned to bring unified computing to market as a result of trust, innovation, and scale:
- Trust: Both are trusted advisors in the data center and are recognized as providers of leading data center solutions.
- Innovation: Both are historic innovators bringing fresh solutions to market and encouraging innovation using industry standards.
- Scale: Both can reach global markets with the engineering expertise and customer support necessary to facilitate this seminal architecture advancement.
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers and B-Series Blade Servers, based on industry-leading Intel® Xeon® processor family, are the computing building blocks for Cisco UCS. Cisco offers a full range of form factors to address a wide spectrum of application workloads.
Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers
These servers deliver industry leading computing, memory density, bandwidth, and performance in a modular, high efficiency form factor. Options for two or four Intel Xeon processors are available.
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
This series provides expansion capability for applications that require lots of disk, memory, PCI Express (PCIe) slots, and computing. These servers are, at the same time, integrated and managed with all the operational simplicity and flexibility of blades.
Cisco UCS M-Series Modular Servers
These servers deliver exceptional value for CloudScale, online gaming, and high-performance computing (HPC).
- Cisco UCS B200 M4 Blade Server
This server delivers market-leading performance.
- Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server
Get world-record performance for data-intensive applications.
- Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server
Learn the benefits of world-record performance for enterprise applications.